Alison Mackay is a highly experienced leadership development consultant, executive coach, and international speaker who works with individuals and teams across the world. She has expertise in both virtual and face-to-face delivery mediums. Alison’s focus is in developing authentic, agile, and courageous leaders with strong personal impact and resilience who get the very best out of the teams they lead.
Alongside her work, Alison enjoys tennis, dog walking, and yoga as well as spending time with her three boys – well actually they are now young adults!
Alison is known for her drive, energy, and empathy. She facilitates rapid and significant behavioural transition using the latest tools from the world of neuroscience. She brings a wealth of commercial experience to her work, as for many years she held senior Human Resources roles at Goldman Sachs and other organisations in the global financial services sector.
Extended Business Biography
Her experience with leaders and leadership teams extends across a broad range of industries including financial and professional services, pharmaceuticals, the media, and engineering. Examples of Alison’s work include:
- Learning Academies integrating technical and behavioural skills for leaders for a top 5 consulting firm
- Leadership Development Programmes for top 50 of a global pharma company
- Executive Coaching
- Women’s Leadership Development initiatives in the UK, Europe, India and the Middle East, including a ground-breaking ‘Women in Leadership’ programme in Saudi Arabia
- Founded and Co-Chaired The Inclusive Leadership Network to drive new thinking on diversity and inclusion
- Conferences on topics such as Leading with Focus, Sustaining Peak Performance, Executive Impact and Managing Bias.
Alison is an accredited executive coach (to PCC Level) and a member of the International Coaching Federation, a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD), and qualified with the Neuroleadership Institute. She holds a First Class BSc (Hons) in Psychology from Goldsmith’s College, University of London. She has recently completed a neuroscience-based qualification as she has a passion for being at the forefront of new learning for herself and for her clients.
Recent clients include the EY, BBC, CS Cameron McKenna, Deloitte, Herbert Smith Freehills, KMPG, HSBC and Lloyds TSB.